One of the best forms of active recreation is to go for a bike ride. It is on it that you can best explore the great and beautiful Masurian Lake District, while keeping fit and healthy. We invite you to take an active holiday and experience the charms of Masuria.
Masuria is one of the cleanest regions in Poland. In recent years, paved bicycle paths in cities have been springing up like mushrooms in addition to existing marked bicycle routes. Masuria is becoming more and more friendly to cyclists every year.
Movement outdoors causes our bodies to secrete large amounts of endorphins, known as the happy hormone. The action induces the abolition of pain, a feeling of pleasure and good mood for a long time. Cycling forces the cardiovascular system to work more efficiently, counteracts hypertension and prevents many diseases.
We encourage the use of bicycle and water equipment rentals. In our rental shop, in addition to bicycles, we have for rent: kayaks, motorboats, pedal boats, paddleboards, go-karts, Nordic walking poles.
Bicycle and watercraft rental at the “Village under the Sails” in Jora Wielka is open daily (July, August) at. 8.00 – 20.00.
Kayaks with a safety vest
Water bicycles with a safety vest
“Walking” motorboats – without a patent
Paddleboards with 4 hp engine
Nordic Walking Sticks
General terms and conditions of equipment rental in Masuria:
1. Mikołajki – Lake Majcz Wielki – Strzałowo – Lake Lisunie – Mikołajki (approx. 30 km).
2. Mikolajki – Lake Gardyńskie Kadzidłowo Nowy Most Iznota – Mikolajki (approx. 26 km).
3. Mikolajki – Iznota – Wigryny – Ukta – Wojnowo – Mikolajki (approx. 60 km).
4. Mikołajki Iznota Kadzidłowo Krutyń Reserve Zakręt WoJnowo Ukta Bobrówka Mikołajki (approx. 60 km)
5th Mikolajki Kulinowo Iznota Mikolajki (approx. 20 km).
6. Mikołajki Złwągi Faszcze Lake Jorzec – Cudnochy – Jora Wielka Stare Sady Olszowy Róg – Mikołajki (approx. 25 km)
7. Mikołajki Tałty Lake Skorupki – Tałty Mikołajki (approx. 22 km)
8. Mikolajki – Willow Popielno – Popielno Mikolajki Nature Reserve (approx. 25 km).
9. Mikołajki – Lake Luknajno Woznica Mikołajki (approx. 18 km)
10th Mikolajki – Luganie Dziubiele Lake Tuchlin Mikolajki (approx. 40 km).
11. Mikołajki Kusnort – Dybowo Mikołajki (approx. 8 km).
12. around Lake Sniardwy (approx. 85 km)
13. Mikołajki – Prawdowo – Jora Wielka – Notyst Wielki – Wejdyki – Ryn – Rybical – Skorupki – Tałty – Mikołajki (approx. 47 km)