1. the “Village under Sails” website located at www.wioskapodzaglami.eu (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) is managed by Wioleta Madrak, conducting business activity under the name Village under Sails WIOLETA MADRAK with its registered seat in Jora Wielka 49A, 11-730 Mikołajki, County of Mrągowski, Province. Warmińsko-Mazurskie, NIP: 6441035574, REGON: 363832819 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
(2) Before using the website, the User should carefully read these terms and conditions. Joining further use of the website implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
(3) The Regulations shall also apply when the User is redirected to the website from other portals from which full or partial access to the website is possible.
(4) All rights to trademarks, property and personal copyrights, rights to the database and all other intangible property rights related to the content collected on the website, including the layout of the pages and the code of the software used, are subject to legal protection in particular under the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994. On Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 2006.90.631, as amended) and the Act of June 30, 2000. Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws 2013.1410 as amended). The above rights are vested in the Administrator or third parties under the relevant licenses. It is forbidden to fully or partially copy, modify, distribute, use or reproduce in any other form the content of the website, including the logos used as well as the code of the software used without the consent of the Administrator given in writing under pain of invalidity.
(5) Any data provided on the website is solely for the purpose of acquainting the user with basic information about the products and services offered by the Administrator and the terms and conditions of use of such products and services. The content gathered on the website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code, and constitutes only an invitation to make offers to conclude a contract by the User.
(6) The website makes it possible to make a reservation for a date of stay at the facility selected by the User using a reservation form. Using the booking form, the user specifies the start and end date of the stay, as well as the number of people accompanying him during his stay at the facility.
(7) Making a reservation requires providing the following personal information necessary to make and confirm the reservation, which is as follows: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number. By choosing to make a reservation, the User consents to the processing of the aforementioned personal data by the Website Manager. In accordance with the RODO, we collect your data for the purpose of providing the service. For more information on data processing, see “Personal Data”.
(8) The administrator of the personal data provided by the User is the Administrator of the Village under Sails Wioleta Madrak, Jora Wielka 49A, 11-730 Mikolajki. Personal data provided by the User are not entrusted to third parties for processing.
(9) You shall have all the rights provided for in the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RODO) which came into force on May 25, 2018. , including the right to control the processing of the data that concerns it, and the right to request the completion, updating, rectification of data, temporary or permanent suspension of the processing of the disputed data or its removal from the personal data file.
(10) The Administrator shall ensure the security of the User’s personal data by applying the necessary measures to protect their personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RODO) which came into force on May 25, 2018. and implementing acts. The User’s personal information is protected by the Administrator through the use of appropriate organizational safeguards, as well as safeguards of a technical and programmatic nature, in particular data encryption systems. In addition, the Administrator shall provide technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.
(11) The manager shall confirm acceptance of the reservation request to the e-mail address indicated by the User. In the message sent, the User will receive information on the terms and conditions of the contract, including, in particular, the complete content of the contract, the price list, the rules and regulations of the cottage development “Village under the Sails” and the template of the delivery and acceptance protocol.
(12) The Administrator shall allow the User to make changes in the facility, the date of booking or the number of accompanying persons reported.
(13) The manager reserves the right to refuse to book a stay in case of inability to carry out the stay under the conditions proposed by the User, of which he will notify the User without undue delay.
14 Reservation of a stay is considered made on condition that the User pays a deposit in the amount of 30% of the fee for the stay in accordance with the Price List, within 3 days from the date of acceptance of the initial reservation to the bank account indicated by the Manager.
15. the deposit paid by the User shall have the effects specified in Art. 394 of the Civil Code, and in particular, the User, by making a deposit payment, confirms his or her willingness to conclude a contract under the terms and conditions provided by the Administrator.
(16) Failure to pay the deposit within the indicated period results in cancellation of the reservation made and is treated as cancellation of the User’s stay in the “Village under Sails”.
17 The website may only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein and for the above legally permitted purposes. Specifically, you agree to the following terms and conditions for use of the website:
1) It is forbidden to use the website in a way that causes infringement of the intellectual rights of the Administrator or third parties.
2) It is forbidden to download and distribute for commercial purposes any data contained on the website without obtaining permission from the Administrator or relevant third parties. In particular, it is not allowed to copy, distribute or otherwise download information from the website through automated mechanisms.
3) It is forbidden to use any devices, mechanisms, programs or other scripts that could interfere with the functioning of the website. This includes posting files containing viruses.
4) Any activity that may lead to an unreasonable or excessive load on the infrastructure used to maintain the website is not allowed.
5) It is forbidden to block or change any content on the website, as well as any other action that causes interference with the proper functioning of the website.
(18) In case of violation by the User of the terms and conditions stated in these regulations, the Administrator reserves the right to refuse or block access to the website without further notice.
(19) The user shall be entitled to notify the Administrator of any irregularities found on the website at the e-mail address provided on the website.
(20) Unless otherwise specified, the Administrator shall not be responsible for the content of websites to which a link is provided on the website. This statement applies to any links to websites managed by third parties and the content on the linked websites.
21 The Administrator is not responsible for the selection of topics, accuracy, completeness or authenticity of information provided on the website by third parties. Any claims by the User in this regard should be directed to the appropriate third party.
(22) Except when the User has provided personal information in order to apply for a reservation for a stay, the User’s browsing of the website is done anonymously. It is no less stipulated that when a user visits a website, the server automatically retains the IP address of the user’s or user’s ISP, as well as the date and time the user was on the website in question. The above data is collected automatically during Internet connections, solely for technical purposes related to server administration and network traffic, and can be used as material for statistical analysis of network traffic and for system error correction mechanisms.
23 The Administrator stipulates that in the event of violation of these Regulations by the User or the provisions of law or good morals, the data obtained may be used to establish the liability of the User and to assert from the User claims and other rights of the Administrator or third parties in connection with the violation of their rights, including in connection with the damage caused to them or suspicion of committing a misdemeanor or crime, o The User hereby acknowledges and agrees to this by accepting the terms of these Regulations.
24 The Administrator reserves the right to make changes to these regulations. The changes made do not apply to reservations made by the User before the date of the change. In such a case, the bylaws as they were before apply.
25. the Regulations shall come into force on 18.04. 2016.